The miniaturisation and rising performance of hardware components places particular requirements on modern energy management. As energy demands escalate, so do the requirements placed on the energy supply to racks and data centres and on the management of power distribution.
Rittal's response to this challenge is a flexible IT power concept. It combines the requirements of redundancy, scalability and availability in one system, with due regard for power distribution and back-up, and boasts exceptional energy efficiency.
• High availability of the entire system
• Increased energy efficiency of the RimatriX5 power components
• Lasting positive effect on the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
• Exceptional investment flexibility
• Minimal MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)