The requirements of small and medium-sized networks are very diverse, ranging from industrial plant with increased enclosure protection category requirements to small agencies with minimal space requirements.
Rittal has high-quality solutions to meet virtually every requirement of a growing network. Whether fibre-optic or copper distributors, high protection category or passively vented wall-mounted enclosures, the IT wall-mounted distributor range covers every conceivable requirement and is available off the shelf.
Wall-mounted enclosure, based on Rittal EL, 3-part/2-part
• Protection category up to IP 55
• Optimum accessibility thanks to 3-part or 2-part vertically hinged configuration
• Equipped with Mini comfort handle, comfort handle and replaceable cable gland plates
• 2-part enclosure with swing frame
• Also available as pre-configured version with outlet filter
• Large size range: from 3 U to 21 U
Wall-mounted enclosure, based on Rittal FlatBox
• Flatpack for optimised storage and shipping costs
• A cleverly designed, toolless fast one-person assembly
• Compatibility with the extensive range of system accessories
• For use as a wall-mounted or floor-standing enclosure
• Unrestricted accessibility during the installation of network components
• Small networks with active technology are ideal for climate control via the fan panels
Wall-mounted enclosure, based on Rittal QuickBox
• Perfect access during installation and servicing, thanks to a removable cover.
• Wide size range 6 U – 21 U horizontal or 3/6 U vertical
Compact 19"- enclosure, VerticalBox
• for small networks up to 5 U
• Minimal space requirements with optimum utilisation of the available space
• May be used as a wall-mounted , under-desk or desktop enclosure
• Quickly and easily removable door, rear panel and side panel allow free access to the interior installation.
Wall-mounted enclosure, based on Rittal AE
• With pull-out frame or depth-adjustable 482.,6 mm (19") level
Small fibre-optic distributor, polycarbonate
• For extreme conditions with a high protection category IP 66 to EN 60 529