Rittal cold aisle containment is a combination of door and roof components which facilitate consistent separation of the hot and cold air in the data centre. Such separation is elementary when it comes to saving energy and increasing the efficiency
of the available climate control technology. It is the cold air that determines whether your equipment is at its best in the enclosures. With this in mind, Rittal has deliberately chosen to focus on this aspect, and to route cold air selectively to the equipment.
Slimline door element with viewing window. Stable roof components in a composite metal with a high level of light permeability. Where required, safety glass may also be used.
• No significant increase in fire load thanks to the use of genuine glass (toughened safety glass).
• Increased energy efficiency and performance capability of climate control.
• Superior output density is facilitated, thanks to guaranteed cold air supply.
• Easily installed and retrofitted, as it is fully compatible with the TS 8 enclosure system.
• An inexpensive way to boost the performance of your existing plant, lengthening the investment cycle until a replacement needs to be purchased.
Other size variants and individually modified systems available on request.
Products in category "Cold aisle containment":
||Width Height Depth|
|Sliding door, cold aisle containment 1200x2000|
|Aisle cover, centre, 600x1200 mm|
|Aisle cover, centre, 800x1200 mm|